Shall I follow a special diet?
In order to support your psoriasis treatment, we recommend you to pay attention to the following:
- Eat plenty of vegetables. One third of your daily food intake should be broccoli, spinach, bean pods, peas, celery and lettuce.
- Drink 2–3 litres of plain water everyday (not tea, mineral water or coffee), equally divided throughout the day (if the water is of questionable quality, then boil it first).
- Avoid acidifying food – bell pepper, tomato, eggs, fruit, mushrooms, spices, citrus, vinegar, alcohol, sparkling non-alcoholic drinks, beer, red wine, champagne, sweets, berries, peanuts, pistachios, cashews, red meat, salami and sausages, scallops, crawfish, canned food and overall consumption of gluten.
- Choose your cosmetics wisely, while using the treatment, use SORATINEX Skin Care Gel for daily showering. SORATINEX Skin Care Oil is ideal for daily use. Valuable substances in these products heal dry skin very well. By adding one cap of oil to your bath water, you will prevent your skin from becoming too dry.
- Observe what causes your psoriasis to increase or relapse and avoid these.
- Avoid direct contact with chemical and cleaning agents, dyes and paints.
- Try to lead a balanced life – avoid stressful situations, adopt a positive approach to things, ensure you have enough time for active and passive relaxation