How to apply Soratinex preparations on the scalp
The treatment of the scalp begins in the evening, with application of the Skin Care Gel
1. Firstly, use the SKIN CARE GEL to remove the dry skin scales.
In the evening, use the Skin Care Gel instead of your usual shampoo and let it take effect for approx. 10 minutes. Then rinse the hair and gently towel dry or use a hairdryer.
2. Secondly, use the SKIN CARE CREAM as a remedy to heal the skin and reduce inflammation.
After using the Skin Care Gel and drying the hair, apply the Skin Care Cream on all psoriasis deposits on the scalp, and let it work for a while.
3. Thirdly, use the SKIN CARE OIL to hydrate and protect the treated areas.
Finally, apply the Skin Care Oil directly onto the Skin Care Cream and go to sleep.
There is no need to worry – neither the cream nor the body oil will stain or colour your linen.
4. In the morning, use the SKIN CARE GEL to remove the dry skin scales.
Use the Skin Care Gel instead of your usual shampoo and let it take effect for between two and 10 minutes, depending on the thickness of you plaques. Do not leave on for more than 10 minutes. Most people find that two to three minutes is sufficient. Then rinse the hair and gently towel dry or use a hairdryer.
Note: You can perform the evening procedure in the morning as well, but the hair will remain visibly greasy. You can choose this method if you are planning to stay at home and are not particularly concerned about the look of your hair. The standard application procedure has the same healing effect.
- Anne Hollowood
- Tony Stevens
- Sarah Röthlisberger
- Tracy Costigan
- Mahon Finlay
- Stephanie Viner
- Ali Waring
- Mel Jones
- Appearance in The Lady magazine May 15 2020
- Nicky Chambers
- Clare Rees
- Frances Scott
- Jancis Kinsman
- Marc Henwood
- Andy Taylor
- Laura McCafferty
- Jamie Browne
- Diane Cooper
- Irish Independent
- Derrick Singleton
- New Non-steroid Treatment for Psoriasis Offering Hope
- What Doctors Say - In UK
- What Doctors Say - Across Europe
- Medical Device Classification
- An analysis of eight European studies into the efficacy of Soratinex (2001 to 2016)
- THE TIMES: “SORATINEX hailed as a breakthrough by some experts” Nov. 2017
- Results of the first UK trial conducted by Professor Anthony Chu and Dr Benedetta Brazzini (Ealing Hospital and The Marylebone Clinic)
- New steroid-free cream clears up the scaly skin of psoriasis within weeks without any of the side effects - October 24th, 2017
- Jamie Allen
- Mike Norman
- Robin Higgins
- John O’Shaughnessy
- Colin Brady
- Stella Flannery
- Barbara Frost
- Amanda Sims
- Andy Worrall
- Nicola Walker
- Sue Pickering
- Lucy Jones
- David Caldow
- Greg Pittard
- Sue Pickering
- Margaret Hawksworth
- Professor Patrick Lavery
- Joan Hart
- Jean Knights
- Jude Osborne
- Dave Brooks
- Irene Brockie
- John Cowie
- Dean Tootell
- Martin Smith
- Stuart Lester
- I spent 60 years hiding my skin because of my crippling psoriasis.
- Professor Michael Tirant (PhD)
- How do I use it?
- JBRHA - June 2016
- CONSULTANT DERMATOLOGIST Dr Anna Jirakova
- Interview with Professor Torello Lotti M.D.
- Interview with a specialist Prof. Jana Hercogová M.D.
- What the media say
- What doctors say
- How to apply Soratinex preparations on the scalp
- How to apply Soratinex preparations on the body and face
- Clinical trials in the UK 2017
- Clinical trials across Europe
- Dermatologists confirm the effectiveness of SORATINEX
- What patients say
- About Frankl Pharma
- What is psoriasis?
- How do I use it
- Why use Soratinex?
- What is it?