‘I noticed improvements within two weeks’
Irene Brockie, 69, from Wetherby, Yorkshire
Mrs Brockie, a former shop worker, developed psoriasis four years ago during a period of stress when her husband, Tom, was ill. She had it under a breast and on both legs, meaning she always wore long skirts or trousers and suffered from a lack of confidence.
Her doctor had her on a variety steroids, none of which was very effective. Then she heard about Soratinex from the Daily Mail and decided to give it a go.
‘I noticed improvements within two weeks,’ she says. ‘It had been terribly itchy and I was scratching it all the time. But from the first time I used Soratinex, the itching stopped and then my skin began to improve day by day.
|Mrs Brockie, calf before Soratinex||Mrs Brockie, calf after Soratinex|
‘The psoriasis is pretty much disappeared now and my skin is smooth and clear. I feel like a new person and am so grateful for this treatment – it’s wonderful.’
- Jancis Kinsman
- Marc Henwood
- Andy Taylor
- Laura McCafferty
- Jamie Browne
- Diane Cooper
- Irish Independent
- Derrick Singleton
- New Non-steroid Treatment for Psoriasis Offering Hope
- What Doctors Say - In UK
- What Doctors Say - Across Europe
- Medical Device Classification
- An analysis of eight European studies into the efficacy of Soratinex (2001 to 2016)
- THE TIMES: “SORATINEX hailed as a breakthrough by some experts” Nov. 2017
- Results of the first UK trial conducted by Professor Anthony Chu and Dr Benedetta Brazzini (Ealing Hospital and The Marylebone Clinic)
- New steroid-free cream clears up the scaly skin of psoriasis within weeks without any of the side effects - October 24th, 2017
- Colin Brady
- Stella Flannery
- Barbara Frost
- Amanda Sims
- Andy Worrall
- Nicola Walker
- Sue Pickering
- Lucy Jones
- David Caldow
- Greg Pittard
- Sue Pickering
- Margaret Hawksworth
- Professor Patrick Lavery
- Joan Hart
- Jean Knights
- Jude Osborne
- Dave Brooks
- Irene Brockie
- John Cowie
- Dean Tootell
- Martin Smith
- Stuart Lester
- I spent 60 years hiding my skin because of my crippling psoriasis.
- Professor Michael Tirant (PhD)
- How do I use it?
- JBRHA - June 2016
- CONSULTANT DERMATOLOGIST Dr Anna Jirakova
- Interview with Professor Torello Lotti M.D.
- Interview with a specialist Prof. Jana Hercogová M.D.
- What the media say
- What doctors say
- How to apply Soratinex preparations on the scalp
- How to apply Soratinex preparations on the body and face
- Clinical trials in the UK 2017
- Clinical trials across Europe
- Dermatologists confirm the effectiveness of SORATINEX
- What patients say
- About Frankl Pharma
- What is psoriasis?
- How do I use it
- Why use Soratinex?
- What is it?