How to apply Soratinex preparations on the body and face
FOR PLAQUE PSORIASIS: Use the following combination of preparations twice daily (morning and evening)
1.Firstly, use the SKIN CARE GEL to remove the dry skin scales.
In the morning and evening apply the Skin Care Gel to wet skin and massage it in (you may use a small sponge) and allow it to take effect for 3-10 minutes depending on the thickness of scales. Rinse the treated area with water and then gently remove the scales using a towel or sponge; dry the area. The gel smooths and conditions the skin´s surface prior to the application of the other preparations.
2. Secondly, use the SKIN CARE CREAM as a remedy to heal the skin and reduce inflammation.
Gently towel dry the skin after application of the Skin Care Gel. Apply a small amount of anti-inflammatory Skin Care Cream and let it take effect for about 10 minutes. The cream contains essential oils and basic agents, which heal, soothe and repair the damaged skin.
3. Thirdly, use the SKIN CARE OIL to hydrate and protect the treated areas.
The final step in the application of Soratinex preparations, is the application of a thin layer of the Skin Care Oil to prevent the drying out of the deposits. It preserves the healing components of the treatment on the outer skin layer, and creates a natural protective film against external influences.
FOR GUTTATE PSORIASIS: Use your 3 Soratinex products the following way:
For first 2 weeks:
1. Soratinex Skin Care Gel once daily
2. Soratinex Skin Care Oil twice daily on affected areas.
You should start to see improvements after 5-7 days.
After the first 2 weeks:
1. Soratinex Cleansing Gel once daily.
2. Soratinex Skin Care Cream twice daily on affected areas.
- Anne Hollowood
- Tony Stevens
- Sarah Röthlisberger
- Tracy Costigan
- Mahon Finlay
- Stephanie Viner
- Ali Waring
- Mel Jones
- Appearance in The Lady magazine May 15 2020
- Nicky Chambers
- Clare Rees
- Frances Scott
- Jancis Kinsman
- Marc Henwood
- Andy Taylor
- Laura McCafferty
- Jamie Browne
- Diane Cooper
- Irish Independent
- Derrick Singleton
- New Non-steroid Treatment for Psoriasis Offering Hope
- What Doctors Say - In UK
- What Doctors Say - Across Europe
- Medical Device Classification
- An analysis of eight European studies into the efficacy of Soratinex (2001 to 2016)
- THE TIMES: “SORATINEX hailed as a breakthrough by some experts” Nov. 2017
- Results of the first UK trial conducted by Professor Anthony Chu and Dr Benedetta Brazzini (Ealing Hospital and The Marylebone Clinic)
- New steroid-free cream clears up the scaly skin of psoriasis within weeks without any of the side effects - October 24th, 2017
- Jamie Allen
- Mike Norman
- Robin Higgins
- John O’Shaughnessy
- Colin Brady
- Stella Flannery
- Barbara Frost
- Amanda Sims
- Andy Worrall
- Nicola Walker
- Sue Pickering
- Lucy Jones
- David Caldow
- Greg Pittard
- Sue Pickering
- Margaret Hawksworth
- Professor Patrick Lavery
- Joan Hart
- Jean Knights
- Jude Osborne
- Dave Brooks
- Irene Brockie
- John Cowie
- Dean Tootell
- Martin Smith
- Stuart Lester
- I spent 60 years hiding my skin because of my crippling psoriasis.
- Professor Michael Tirant (PhD)
- How do I use it?
- JBRHA - June 2016
- CONSULTANT DERMATOLOGIST Dr Anna Jirakova
- Interview with Professor Torello Lotti M.D.
- Interview with a specialist Prof. Jana Hercogová M.D.
- What the media say
- What doctors say
- How to apply Soratinex preparations on the scalp
- How to apply Soratinex preparations on the body and face
- Clinical trials in the UK 2017
- Clinical trials across Europe
- Dermatologists confirm the effectiveness of SORATINEX
- What patients say
- About Frankl Pharma
- What is psoriasis?
- How do I use it
- Why use Soratinex?
- What is it?