‘I'm wearing shorts again after 25 years’
Mike Norman, 61, a classic car transporter from Milton Keynes
I developed symptoms of psoriasis about 25 years ago. I was going through the stress of a marital break-up at the time and I think that might have been the trigger.
I had plaques on the outer sides of my legs from the knee down and on my elbows, and later, to a lesser extent, on my lower back, the top of a thigh and the bridge of my nose.
My GP prescribed steroids but they would only work for a day or so and then the symptoms would come back. I would go into pharmacies try whatever the pharmacist suggested, but nothing worked.
I rarely went swimming and I didn’t wear shorts because of the way people would look at my legs.
Then one day a friend of mine who suffered very badly from psoriasis told me about Soratinex and said it had really worked for him, so I decided to give it a go. It was easy enough to use and I began to see results after about a fortnight.
The plaques got smaller and my skin began to feel healthier. I kept using the treatment and after a few months I was completely clear. I’ve now been clear for more than eight months.
It’s made such a difference to me, I feel happier - and I’m back in shorts after 25 years!
I’ve already recommended Soratinex to other people and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone else with plaque psoriasis
- Mahon Finlay
- Stephanie Viner
- Ali Waring
- Mel Jones
- Appearance in The Lady magazine May 15 2020
- Nicky Chambers
- Clare Rees
- Frances Scott
- Jancis Kinsman
- Marc Henwood
- Andy Taylor
- Laura McCafferty
- Jamie Browne
- Diane Cooper
- Irish Independent
- Derrick Singleton
- New Non-steroid Treatment for Psoriasis Offering Hope
- What Doctors Say - In UK
- What Doctors Say - Across Europe
- Medical Device Classification
- An analysis of eight European studies into the efficacy of Soratinex (2001 to 2016)
- THE TIMES: “SORATINEX hailed as a breakthrough by some experts” Nov. 2017
- Results of the first UK trial conducted by Professor Anthony Chu and Dr Benedetta Brazzini (Ealing Hospital and The Marylebone Clinic)
- New steroid-free cream clears up the scaly skin of psoriasis within weeks without any of the side effects - October 24th, 2017
- Jamie Allen
- Mike Norman
- Robin Higgins
- John O’Shaughnessy
- Colin Brady
- Stella Flannery
- Barbara Frost
- Amanda Sims
- Andy Worrall
- Nicola Walker
- Sue Pickering
- Lucy Jones
- David Caldow
- Greg Pittard
- Sue Pickering
- Margaret Hawksworth
- Professor Patrick Lavery
- Joan Hart
- Jean Knights
- Jude Osborne
- Dave Brooks
- Irene Brockie
- John Cowie
- Dean Tootell
- Martin Smith
- Stuart Lester
- I spent 60 years hiding my skin because of my crippling psoriasis.
- Professor Michael Tirant (PhD)
- How do I use it?
- JBRHA - June 2016
- CONSULTANT DERMATOLOGIST Dr Anna Jirakova
- Interview with Professor Torello Lotti M.D.
- Interview with a specialist Prof. Jana Hercogová M.D.
- What the media say
- What doctors say
- How to apply Soratinex preparations on the scalp
- How to apply Soratinex preparations on the body and face
- Clinical trials in the UK 2017
- Clinical trials across Europe
- Dermatologists confirm the effectiveness of SORATINEX
- What patients say
- About Frankl Pharma
- What is psoriasis?
- How do I use it
- Why use Soratinex?
- What is it?